NU SKIN® PRODUCT INFORMATION PAGE
Brightens and whitens teeth. AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste lightens teeth without peroxide while preventing cavities and plaque formation. This gentle, vanilla mint formula freshens breath and provides a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts all day.
- Lightens teeth without peroxides.
- Provides a long-lasting, smooth, clean, fresh-mouth feeling.
- Refreshing, vanilla mint flavor.
- Proprietary blend of hydrated silica and alumina (aluminum hydroxide)—a unique combination of mild abrasives that polishes and smoothes teeth without eroding enamel.
- AP-24®—a plaque-fighting agent of medical-grade dimethicone and surfactants. AP 24® is a long chain that can wrap around teeth and hold tightly to leave your mouth feeling slicker and fresher longer.
- Sodium monofluorophosphate—approved form of fluoride that can be used to fight cavities.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal, at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. You can also alternate with AP-24® Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste. Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or physician. WARNING: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
A stain reduction test was performed to determine the percent increase in tooth brightness. The whitening effects were measured after brushing with toothpaste. AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste resulted in a 63 percent increase in tooth brightness.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the RDA of AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste?
RDA (Relative Dentin Abrasivity) is the scale used to measure relative abrasivity of toothpastes. This scale starts at 0 and is open-ended. According to the American Dental Association, any product that falls below 250 is considered safe and effective for everyday use.† The RDA value of AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste is 103, which falls far below the 250 limit for daily use.
Are AP-24® products ADA approved?
AP-24® products are not ADA (American Dental Association) approved. There are no requirements for dentists to use ADA products, nor is ADA approval required to indicate a quality product.
What makes Nu Skin’s whitening technology different?
- No peroxides—they have the potential to cause tooth and gum sensitivity.
- No harsh abrasives—they remove stains, but erode and scratch teeth.
Will AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste make my teeth whiter than they are naturally?
No. AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste is not an oxidizing, bleaching agent (see above question). However, if your teeth are stained, darkened, or soiled from various foods, tobacco, or drinks, AP-24® Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste will quickly remove the stains and return your teeth to their light, natural color.
Prefer PayPal? Order Below
Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate .76% (0.13% w/v fluoride ion).
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Alumina, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG-12, Dimethicone,* Poloxamer 338,* Poloxamer 407,* Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor.
* AP-24® is a patented ultra-emulsion of medical grade, high molecular weight dimethicone and surfactants (poloxamer 338 and poloxamer 407).
Have any questions about this product? Want to join my team? Ask me how…